Friday, December 9, 2016

Gratitude message

for this past year
i have been thankful to have healing time
and time to be home, with my husband...
to have more time to look
out the window in my office and even to breathe
more deeply... giving thanks for, all my family,
and my daughter and grandson who came to
vermont... all the friends, students. clients,
practitioners and helpers
who have been able to
enable adjustments require.

...to work at first rather
more slowly... then better
being in communication with letters, text,
email and talking in person/on phone
... to get things done and the
space to not get some things done...

grateful for people who stood with me
thru difficulties... and didn’t mind if i took
longer to pronounce things or spell things...
GRATEFUL TO GOD FOR ALL THE AMAZING INDIVIDUAL PEOPLE and
their spirit of staying when others would
run away when they didn’t know how it
would turn out...

grateful for all the good all over the place
which could be a thousand page email
... i will conclude this happily now...
FOR ALL THAT HAS BEEN
I GIVE THANKS.

No comments:

Post a Comment