Wednesday, April 24, 2013

polliwogg wednesday


when people talk to me about web , browser,  internet and bloggs....my mind drops into a gully
and my head starts to spin ... thoughts start coagulating in all the  wrong places...somewhere inside is screaming a voice saying, "what? what? what?'....and i slump in my chair. i rather remember
 years ago when lee was trying to teach me to drive....and, i couldnt understand what all the buttons and dials were for and i didnt think i would ever be able to know which pedal was gas and which pedal was brake. oh the mess of feeling so inept, ignorant and stupid.  i dont like choosing it again but being a
beginner always includes the stupid stuff....because how can you be smart at what you dont know?

learning to blogg i have to be a pollywogg....the frog comes later.

No comments:

Post a Comment